Saturday, March 11, 2017

Let Me Tell You About Influenster!!!


Sooooooo...I received my first Voxbox from Influenster, and I love it! It featured the Laura Mercier Medium- Deep Translucent Powder. I must say I love this powder!! It gives me a clean matte finish that leaves my makeup even and flawless. This is the perfect powder to use for baking with your favorite concealer. This Powder left me looking sun-kissed! (In March!!)

#FunFact I love to combine this with the Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide in "Praline". These two products together are everything!



How Did I receive my Vox Box?


It all started with me downloading the app! Influenster is an awesome program that allows beauty lovers like myself test AMAZING products for free!! SO I thought to myself, why not sign up!! I didn't really think much of it, and continued with my life... a few weeks later I received an email saying that I had the chance to receive a box!! Still, skeptical little me didn't think anything of it. A few days later I received another email and thought...wait, this might be legit!! So I followed the steps and here I am!  After signing up, I linked ALL of my social media accounts to the Influenster app. The app determines your social influence. Based on your influence you may be eligible to receive an awesome box, just like the one I received!


Here are some pics of my gift:






I wanted to capture this everyday look in settings with different lighting... This translucent powder gives me life...I love it!! +Influenster +LauraMercierCosmetics #PowderToThePeople #NoFlashback #Contest



How Can You Sign Up to become an Influenster?

Its simple, just follow the link to get started: www.Influenster.com You're gonna love it if you're anything like me!! 


Social Media info: 

Twitter.com/KallMeKelz
Instagram.com/KallMeKelz
Pinterest.com/KallMeKels
Google+/KallMeKels
Snapchat: 💕KallMeKelz💕

I really want to hear what you guys think!! Please comment below, and follow my blog for upcoming posts!!




No comments:

Post a Comment