Monday, March 6, 2017

Intro Time!!!

Hi Guys!! 

My name is Kelli, but my friends KallMeKelz! I'm 28 and I live in Detroit Michigan. As someone who LOVES all things beauty, and fashion, I've decided to create my own space for just that!  I have always wanted to start my online journey blogging, posting videos, and sharing my life. My friends consider me the fun, free, loving, silly, and  sometimes crazy LOL girl that they love!!

After  years of watching vlogs, spending hours on YouTube, reading countless blog posts from my favorite online personalities. I've decided to burst out of my shell and do what I love!  

                               

My blog will consist of reviews of items I'm loving at the moment, hauls of cute stuff I pick up while shopping, makeup that's giving me life, great music, and tons of positivity!! 

Please follow and comment on my blog posts. Enjoy! 

Be sure to follow me on social media:

Instagram.com/KallMeKelz 
Twitter.com/KallMeKelz
Pinterest.com/KallMeKelz
SnapChat: πŸ’•KallMeKelzπŸ’•

5 comments:

  1. So beyond excited for this!!! Absolutely can't wait to read what you've cooked up!! ❤️ Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeesssssss!!!πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I'm so wxcitwd to be able to share my thoughts on your new blog! Relle_bell

      Delete
  3. Bitch yaaaassss!!!πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete