Friday, March 17, 2017

This App Is Great!!

Hey guys!! 

Today I want to talk about a great way to save cash without even noticing it! We all want to save money and here's a great way to do it! I KNOW I'm the absolute worst when it comes to saving money, and I'm always looking for a great way for me to get my funds in order! After having a conversation with my best friend a few months ago, we came across the topic of apps that help you save & how we weren't too fond of trusting that kind of thing with our personal info. She mentioned that she uses this app called Digit. Let me tell you a little about it... 




What is Digit? 

Digit is an app that records your income and spending patterns, and automatically dips into your checking account and puts a few bucks aside in your Digit savings account! Typically $2-$17 every 2-3 days.  

The app is super user friendly and you can withdraw at any time. Whenever you withdraw funds, they will be available in your checking the following day. What's really cool is that you can increase or decrease the amount thats taken from your checking and put into your savings. You're also in control of the frequency that the app takes money.


#FunFact I've been a member since Jan 2017 and I've saved $91.94





Why Download Digit?

Soooo no matter what you're saving for, you can do it without really noticing it. You can also earn money by inviting your friends join. You can also create goals to save for... for instance, I'm currently saving to improve my blog! 


How Much is The App?

Digit is completely free, and can be downloaded to iPhones and androids! The app can be found in the app store or the google play store. 


  • Additional Perks: After 3 months of using the app, you get a savings bonus! The rate is currently .20% annually.
  • I'd rate the digit app 10 out of 10! I haven't experienced any issues with it and I'm saving money. 
I've added a link inviting everyone to join! It's completely free and you save instantly! Follow the link for more info and to start! 

Join The Party & Start Saving Now! 


I hope you guys enjoyed the read! Please comment and follow my blog for new posts. I post new content weekly! 

Disclaimer: I have not been asked to review this app. My review is based on an app that a friend suggested because I mentioned that I needed to start a new budget. My experience is completely honest and I have not been compensated. 

-Kelz
 xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment